Finding the right private school insurance program is just as important as finding the right teachers, books, and curricula. The right program protects all your resources, from your board of directors to your buildings. The right program also protects all types of private schools, including:
- Business and secretarial
- Computer training
- Continuing education
- Crafts (ceramics, jewelry making, knitting, needlework)
- Fine arts, drama, music
- Professional development
- Public speaking
- Trade and vocational
How Do You Find the Right Private School Insurance?
Not all private school insurance programs are created equal, so choose carefully. Here are some of the things to look for in a quality program:
- Does the program offer hard-to-find liability coverages like sexual abuse, educators' liability, and management liability that are essential to protect your school?
- Does the company's claims team have experience handling highly emotional claims involving children?
- Does the company offer strategies to make your school safer?
- Does independent insurance analyst A.M. Best rate the company "A" or above?